6 Styles, 15 Ideas And How to Create An Apartment Office In A Closet
If you're like I am, living in an apartment and desperate to find space for a home studio, you may be standing in the doorway of a closet and day dreaming how to make better use of it. One option is an office in a closet. I had once before used a closet as an office but it was very utilitarian. This time I want something really cool and inviting. And here's how I'll do it:
- Start with a theme.
- Empty the closet
- Decisions to make: Take the door off or leave it on; leave doorway open or add drapes.
- Decisions to make: How much space for how much office furnishing
- Decisions to make: Shelving, keep what's there or replace it
- Decisions to make: Keep it clean and simple or warm it up with color, a wall gallery and object d'art
- Decisions to make: lighting - ceiling or desk top, very bright or ambient cozy
Now let's look at some great examples.
Office in a Closet With Seating For A Co-Conspirator
Just the Basics, Please!
Offices in a Closet with Touches of Pizzazz:
Making the Best of a Tiny Space for an Office in a Closet:
Elements of Contemporary for These Offices in a Closet:
Or Just The Clean, Classic Look for an Office in a Closet
You may also be interested in reading Alternate Use Of A Room.